Blogging is a great thing to do when it arises as a hobby but if you start expecting results from blogging then there might arise a point of time when you will feel that you are not getting adequate results as per your efforts. At that point of point of time, you might feel like giving up blogging. But then there are many bloggers we just love their job and keep producing good content without expecting results. Here are 5 tips to help you when you feel like giving up blogging.
- Keep blogging as your hobby and try to just love and enjoy your blogging life without the expectation of having any results as in any income from it.
- Try producing good content in each of your writings and videos. Quality of your work is the most important thing and not the quantity of work you put up. Even I single unique video can change your career in the blogging world.
- Try to focus more on social media sites and pages rather than your blogging channel because it is easier to gather fans on social media sites.
- Try doing a collaboration with any famous blogger or even with any good blogger you are comfortable with. This will help to draw the attention of their followers as well onto you. This can greatly impact your popularity. Also, you can follow a blogger giving ideas about their careers in their check my site or check my videos.
- Comment on posts from other bloggers of your field and try to gain attention from a lot of views. This is a very popular way to gain followers.
Besides these, you can try making a video on your journey from when you started blogging these kinds of stuff gains a lot of popularity from views. Thus, do not give up hope and keep experimenting with these ideas and hope you gain a lot of popularity soon.